Santorini’s airport is located about 6km from Fira and 18km from Oia. Arriving at the island by plane, you have the following options to get to your hotel and move around:
- Use a shuttle bus or private transfer service which will take you to your hotel with no hassle. This is the most convenient way to get to your hotel from the airport. You can book your transfers in advance, either for a shared or a private transfer. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and the driver is waiting for you at the airport.
- Take a taxi. If you haven’t book an airport transfer service in advance, this is a convenient way to get to Fira and to the rest of the island. It takes less than 15 minutes to get from the airport to Fira and it costs about 15€. Additional cost may apply if you book ahead, if you have luggage and for night rides.
- Use your hotel shuttle service, which can be with or without any cost. Contact your hotel directly to make the arrangement.
- Take a bus. During summer season buses run almost every hour between Fira and the airport. During weekends and in low season there are fewer buses. It takes approximately 15 minutes to get from the airport to Fira and the ticket price is about 2€. You can find the buses timetable at www.ktel-santorini.gr.
- Rent a car at Santorini airport.